Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are pets permitted? If so, how much are pet fees?Mariner Bay welcomes our four legged residents. Our feline residents are $35 per month in pet rent and our canine residents are $50 per month in pet rent. There is an additional refundable $500 deposit per apartment with pets. There is also a limit of two pets per apartment, and breed restrictions on dogs. Please contact our office with any questions.
2. Is my security deposit totally refundable?At the end of your lease your security deposit is returned to you plus any earned interest. However, monies will be deducted for any damages or other charges owed on the account.
3. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?Yes, we understand that certain unforeseen occurrences may happen. When they do, please notify our office immediately and we will be able to explain in more detail based on your situation.
4. What utilities are included in my lease?At Mariner Bay it is your responsibility to pay for all utilities. We require only electricity and water to be established in your name. If you choose, you may also sign up for cable, internet and phone. Mariner Bay is pre-wired for Verizon FiOS. Please contact our office to find out how to begin these services.
5. How long is the term of the lease? Do you accept short term leases?Currently, Mariner Bay is offering 12 month lease terms. However, this may change; please contact our office to find the most up-to-date availability and lease terms.
6. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?Great news, you are at a Bozzuto community and have access to award winning maintenance. If a need arises for a work order to be performed in your apartment all you need to do is contact our office by phone (443.759.3412), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by and let us know. If there is an after-hours emergency please call 443.759.3412 and you will be placed in touch with the proper personnel.
7. When is my rent payment due? When is it late?All rent is due on the first of the month and is late on the second. However, you have a grace period of five days to pay your rent without a late fee. If rent is not received on or before the fifth of the month a five percent late fee is assigned to the account. Remember, ask our office about "7 Ways to Pay" and sign-up for an automatic rent withdrawal.
8. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?We welcome our residents to bring their guests to show them your great home here at Mariner Bay. However, please remember since these guests are not residents, they may only stay a short time.
9. Do you have reserved parking?The great thing about being a part of the Annapolis Towne Centre, is that once you are parked you can walk to everything! In fact, our residents have access to a private, gated parking area only used by residents of Mariner Bay. Please contact our office to discuss availability.
10. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?A motorcycle is welcome to be parked in our resident parking area. Please contact our office for availability of parking.
11. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?Yes, all occupants will need to be listed on your lease agreement. For those person over the age of 18, a background check must be performed.
12. Do you have cable services?Yes, Mariner Bay has access to digital cable and high-speed internet. Your apartment home is also pre-wired for Verizon FiOS!